Apocalypse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Alive - Colonel Brianna Connors

2 posters

Go down

Still Alive - Colonel Brianna Connors Empty Still Alive - Colonel Brianna Connors

Post  ThaScout Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Pain.
That's all that I felt.
That's the only thing you'll feel when you have eight metal pellets entering your chest at point blank.

I could feel my life slipping away with each second.
Sally.. she kept telling me that I'd live.

I didn't believe her.
She was doing everything she could to help, but Kai just sat there. He didn't care. He never will.

I could hear something coming closer. And radios. Then I was picked up. I couldn't see what was going on, though. Everything was black.
I finally lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I was in a bright white room. The NCR flag was in front of me, and I was on a bed. There were doctors all around me, and I was hooked up to a machine next to the bed. I thought for a moment, then realized where I was. The central hospital.
Even though it felt like it had just happened, I couldn't remember at all.

But then it hit me. I was in the outpost. Sally came in and we just sat there for a while, talking.
Then a steelie through a grenade in. I kicked it out, luckily. But the Steelie just shot at us, retreating. I managed to hit her twice with the sniper. But she kept firing. She had a friend in power armor. They moved in on us, and we tried to negotiate... I think. But then everything just happened at once. I pulled the trigger. The Steelie pulled the trigger. She was dead. I was almost dead. And her friend just kept shooting. Skyhawk brought his life to an end before he could fuck me up more. And then that brings us back to the beginning.

ThaScout
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Still Alive - Colonel Brianna Connors Empty Re: Still Alive - Colonel Brianna Connors

Post  Jack123123 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

Pretteh gud ;3
PLZ DONT RAPE ME ;_;

Jack123123
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum