Apocalypse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Brotherhood of Steel] Applications

+3
Jack123123
nomad
blackOut
7 posters

Go down

[Brotherhood of Steel] Applications Empty [Brotherhood of Steel] Applications

Post  blackOut Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:38 am

Out of Character Section
Don't even apply if your a stranger.
----------------------------
Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Are you older than 13?:

Why should the Brotherhood recruit you?:

Reccomendation?:

In-Character

Name?:

Age?:

Where were you born?:

Why should we trust you?:

Why are you asking to join us?

You encounter someone wandering in the base, you do:

Do you Understand that leaving the Base without permission, can be Exile?:

Do you accept the code of conducts rules that Elder will explain to you later on if accepted?:

I won't be back until Mostly Thur or Fri, Went To Grandma's house

-Spartan

Last edited by blackOut on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackOut
Head Administration
Head Administration

https://apocalypseroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[Brotherhood of Steel] Applications Empty Re: [Brotherhood of Steel] Applications

Post  nomad Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Out of Character Section
Steam Name: Nomad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17069187

Are you older than 13?: Yes, July 22nd, 1994 = 17 Years old

Why should the Brotherhood recruit you?: Every since playing Fallout 3, i joined the faction BoS and have never looked back.

Recommendation?: Wolokai Kurr can vouch for me as we have role played in Halo:Custom Edition for the longest time. HOWEVER he is being tough and is saying no... Evil or Very Mad

In-Character

Name?: James Corde

Age?: 25

Where were you born?: Megaton, Capital Wasteland

Why should we trust you?: I was part of a Militia group, nobody really trusted me because i was new to the group, but i proved myself to be a excellent marksman and soon they opened up. I will follow all orders given to me down to the wire.

Why are you asking to join us? All the NCR soldier i have ran into have treated me like shit, the Brotherhood however has a reputation of being fair, even if they don't sound like it. And i want to join the Brotherhood because i want to keep technology out of bad hands.

You encounter someone wandering in the base, you do: I tell them to stop where they are and Radio in the Elder and/or others on the base who are free. If i have ties on me this is when i approach the person and tie their hands so they can't use their weapons. I then either bring them to the elder or go to ask them why they have came onto the base. I then have to decided if they are either a friend or foe, and all information i gather gets told to the Elder for his response.

Do you Understand that leaving the Base without permission, can be Exile?: Yes, i understand.

Do you accept the code of conducts rules that Elder will explain to you later on if accepted?: Yes, i do.

You've worked hard last time you tried back at the other Roleplay server, Now your accepted, please get on tomorrow.

ACCEPTED

-Spartan
nomad
nomad
Civilian

Back to top Go down

[Brotherhood of Steel] Applications Empty Re: [Brotherhood of Steel] Applications

Post  Jack123123 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Out of Character Section
Steam Name: 'Ezio'

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:23587873

Are you older than 13?: Yes.

Why should the Brotherhood recruit you?: Because, I loved the Brotherhood in New Vegas and Fallout 3, I enjoyed their sense of Gameplay, And I would like to roleplay as one.

Reccomendation?: None.

In-Character

Name?: Peter Freeze.

Age?: 20.

Where were you born?: In the Bunker itself.

Why should we trust you?: You trust my Parents within the Brotherhood, I suggest you should trust me.

Why are you asking to join us? To follow in my Parents footsteps.

You encounter someone wandering in the base, you do: Radio in if he was a Friend or a Foe, If he was a Foe, Shoot him on sight, If a friend, I'd direct him to the Elder.

Do you Understand that leaving the Base without permission, can be Exile?: Yes, I understand.

Do you accept the code of conducts rules that Elder will explain to you later on if accepted?: Yes.

ACCEPTED

-Spartan

Jack123123
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post  nickscv Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:56 am

Steam Name:Cloud

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:21883565

Are you older than 13?: No shit, do you see me screaming on a mic about penises?

Why should the Brotherhood recruit you?: Because I have long loved the brotherhood and all it's glory. The lust for technology and the add on campaign for fallout 3 was great. I know the brotherhoods past and what they stand for. I absolutly love playing as a brotherhood in fallout and enjoy role-playing with knights and paladins. The shadowistic hunger for pre-war tech is great and the way they take it as if this was a religion makes it fun. Also the role-play is unique in it's own way.

Reccomendation?:
DJ-DERPY (Head Paladin).

In-Character

Name?:Eric Archfield.

Age?:27.

Where were you born?:Utah.

Why should we trust you?:Because I have been collecting power cells for the brotherhood for awhile now. I have been helping by getting them technology. I wish to aid the brotherhood in getting technology and ridding the wasteland of the super mutants.

Why are you asking to join us? Because I believe in what the brotherhood stands for. The ideals and the beliefs!

You encounter someone wandering in the base, you do: Aim my gun at them and tell them not to move. If they run fire at the legs. Than I would radio it in and await orders on what to do with them. If there is no one around I would put them in a cell. If they were too far in the base I would exicute them since they would know too much.

Do you Understand that leaving the Base without permission, can be Exile?: Absolutly.

Do you accept the code of conducts rules that Elder will explain to you later on if accepted?: Yes I do.

ACCEPTED

-blackOut

nickscv
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post  Icy Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Out of Character Section
Steam Name: Icyhealer

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:28620776

Are you older than 13?: Yes

Why should the Brotherhood recruit you?: As i love he Gameplay of BoS And i think i would enjoy roleplaying as A BoS Even more then i do as a wastelander. Also I love First aid ( Ic And IRL) So the BoS Apoth seems perfect for my RP

Reccomendation?: Spartan - Elder
Shaolin - Head Knight

In-Character

Name?: Jasmine Williams

Age?:27

Where were you born?: Texas

Why should we trust you?: I helped Cassie (Former Knight) bring some Tech back to the base and during the visit Spoke to the Elder So im already known Rudolff ( Head Knight) Ive known for years So he already trusts me and all in all ive alreayshown my loyalty in a smaller scale

Why are you asking to join us?
Although i want to join for the good of the BoS i also have a reason for myself , My moher (How i learnt first aid) was raped and then murdered by raiders - about a week later my dad commitd suicide as he wasnt there to help her - My other reason for joining is simple Revene.

You encounter someone wandering in the base, you do: It depends - if the were just in the entrance / just inside i would Order them to stop with my gun pointed at them if they tried to run at all i woud shoot their legs ( probably knee) then radio in the situation and await response if no senior BoS was answering radio ( onine) i would then drag them outside - if they had gone in far enough to discover anything My bullet would be aimed at the head - as they know too much to be aloud out.

Do you Understand that leaving the Base without permission, can be Exile?: Yes i understand this 100% And ofcouse i would never be so stupid.

Do you accept the code of conducts rules that Elder will explain to you later on if accepted?: Yes, ofcourse

Cheers for reading my Application - sorry if any mistypes - my keyboard isnt working correctly ( ive reread for mistakes about 3 times xD)
Also meerly asuggestion but adding a "job applying for" bit type thing? as if someone wanted o be for example a knight. it would help ???

Cheers
Icy-Jazz
x

Well, I think this is a very good app, and knowing your RP, I think I'm making you Senior Initiate. Congrats!

ACCEPTED

-Spartan

-Thanks

...Haha? How can you make a Senior Initiate if not even an initiate yet? -Unknown.

Icy
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolokai Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:29 am

[quote="blackOut"]Out of Character Section
Steam Name: Wolokai

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17789393

Are you older than 13?: Yes (18 Soon 19)

Why should the Brotherhood recruit you?: I'm a competant roleplayer and have been rping on Apocolypse as NCR and Waster for a good while.

Reccomendation?: Spartan, Unknown, Derpy, Ezio

In-Character

Name?: Sarah Kurr

Age?: 24

Where were you born?: Florida (North)

Why should we trust you?: I was born into the Brotherhood and have served the D.C. Chapter to the rank of 'Knight'

Why are you asking to join us? My Father, one of the Head Paladins, has requested I make a 'pilgrimage' to the Mojave to prove I can be an aid to other Chapters and to make them strong with my abilities.

You encounter someone wandering in the base, you do: Greet them (Checking subtley if they are Indeed Brotherhood, I.E.: Dog Tags, Armour, ID)

Do you Understand that leaving the Base without permission, can be Exile?: Absolutely

Do you accept the code of conducts rules that Elder will explain to you later on if accepted?: Without a question

Give us some of your background...: I was born in Northern Florida, my Father, a mighty Paladin, was traveling with my Mother, a Brotherhood Scribe, investigating a National Guard outpost near the city of Jacksonville which may have held some Pre-War tech, possibly a sentry bot or two. I was young at the time, my two brothers and I just Initiates, traveling with a small company of other Brotherhood members.

We were summoned back to D.C. after we turned up nothing in our search, because of a heavy super mutant infestation occuring near the Citidel. It took us quite some time to travel all the way back up to D.C. and by the time we had the Threat had been quelled, but that didn't mean there still wasn't a super mutant problem.

I was assigned to an assault group and deployed to Western D.C., towards the 'Wasteland' Part of the area. We had managed to clear around twenty blocks before we ran into heavy opposition, taking cover in Aegis Square. There were ten of us spread out amongst the line but the Mutants were uncountable, and it seemed like more and more were showing up. It was odd for there to be such a concentration of them but we quickly learned the reason why there was so many.

Super Mutant Beheamoths come as a rarity, and I found it quite unfortunate that one had shown up that day. We quickly scattered, performing a tactical "Shotgun" manuever to distance ourselves so the Beheamoth wouldn't take us all out too quickly. Paladin Argus had an emergency Fat Man with him, but the angle in which he was situated would have meant instant death for five of our ten squadmates. The Beheamoth swung and took out Initiates Jeff and Annie with a telephone pole, and the rest of the Super Mutants had begun to advance.

I made quick haste towards Argus's position as the Beheamoth beared down on him, crushing him under his foot as he made for a swing towards the other squadmates. I made to his body and managed to recover the Fat Man, rushing up to one of the two story buildings and moving inside. Once I reached the two story building I was startled to find that the rest of my Squadmates had either been killed or fled.

The risk of friendly fire was gone and I was alone, so I took careful aim and launched a Mini-Nuke out of the building, the recoil of the gun breaking my left arm instantly. The Explosion managed to wipe out most of the Mutants and heavily damage the Beheamoth. I managed to make it back West and was picked up by a scout squad, delivering my report about the Mutant movements in the area. Upon hearing this the Elder granted me praise and an advancement to Junior Paladin for my valiant efforts to fight agaisnt the Mutant Threat. Another advancement would soon come my way after dealing with a major Enclave threat.

The Enclave had been severely hindering our efforts to secure the National Guard Armory, declaring us Commies or something like that and that we were violating sacred American ground...well the Elder (After the medics declared me fit for duty) ordered me to take a squad and take out any Enclave outpost that may have been watching the Armory. When we arrived near the front gates we were met by heavy resistance by Enclave Ambushers. I had managed to put out a distress call before my Radio took a plasma round and we took cover inside the Armory gates.

The firefight lasted a good few hours, with no Brotherhood reinforcements to be seen or heard from, and our ammo was running dangerously low. I had heard shouts from an Enclave officer to "BRING THE MONSTER, BRING IT!", I was terrified in thinking that maybe they had one of their Mind-Controlled Deathclaws, but luckily it was just a caged Yao-Guai, which was quickly taken out by one of my well placed Frag Grenades (Actually it took about two, the first one only hurt one leg and I missed the first throw a little...). Finally we had managed to fend off the attack when my own Father brough a squad of Paladins and a few Gatling Lasers.

Commended for my calm nature under fire and keeping my entire squad alive I was promoted to Junior Knight and put under one of the Head Paladin's command, training to become a Knight. For the next year I assisted the Paladin and a large scale of Brotherhood members gear up for an Assault on the Water Purification plant that was rumored to be near operable. When the time had finally come, we marched behind Liberty Prime, meeting the Enclave with full force and engaging in a furious battle outside the Jefferson Memorial, where the purifier was confirmed to be placed. After the fighting had been completed, the Elder had been notified of several Enclave disturbances in the Mojave, and had been requested to send aid by an Elder from a chapter far out West.

Taking me into his office, the Elder has told me of this situation, and was very understanding when I voiced my complaints that I couldn't continue to push the Enclave out of D.C. However, he said this was a great opporunity for me to serve other chapters and assist them with my large skillset, and given my combat and service record, believed me to be one of the perfect candidates for the job. I couldn't really argue with him, afterall he was my Elder, so I loaded up my belongings and got aboard a Vertibird with three other top Knights, wearing my own new Knight insignia, and leaving D.C. I didn't get to take my weapon or armor, being told that I'd probably be equipped there, and they needed all the gear they could get in D.C.

So here I am...on a Vertibird, traveling to the Mojave, hoping to continue to do the Brotherhood a good service.

*Two of the Knights leaned back after she was finished, nodding at the story she told them as the Vertibird moved towards the Mojave, dropping them off a bit aways as to avoid Possible Enclave Anti-Air*

ACCEPTED

-Spartan

Wolokai
Civilian

Back to top Go down

[Brotherhood of Steel] Applications Empty A Halt.

Post  Spartan Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:29 am

Dear Members,

I am closing these App's for now. When we need room please Apply.

Thanks.
Spartan
Spartan
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down