Apocalypse Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tip on any IC journal, pip-boy or anything to record logs.

2 posters

Go down

Tip on any IC journal, pip-boy or anything to record logs. Empty Tip on any IC journal, pip-boy or anything to record logs.

Post  nickscv Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:37 am

1. Dont make shit up, do not put in your journal that you killed 400 people or are the new chuck norris.
2. Keep it real, only put shit up if it happened in-game or is in your backstory. Don't put up pip-boy or terminal logs unless you own one or share one.
3. Dont make a backstory with a special character, unless you have auths for a special character I wouldn't go ahead making a large journal and backstory on a special character you haven't applied for.
4. Look at the other IC journals and ledgers, they will usually show you an example of what it should look like.
5. Dont fucking steal from other servers or fallout wiki, I am not a police gaurd or anything but I tend to see if something is perfect I will go on my website to see if it's copyright or was just copied and pasted from another forum. Dont put up fake shit, or a fake backstory from another forum it ain't cool to steal someone elses work(Although basically all you white hills are doin that now a days, with all your fancy phones and such! Your flying machines and your underground trains! It's all madness I tell you!).

nickscv
Civilian

Back to top Go down

Tip on any IC journal, pip-boy or anything to record logs. Empty Re: Tip on any IC journal, pip-boy or anything to record logs.

Post  Jack123123 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:18 pm

I do believe my flying machine, Runs on natural gas, Good sir.

Jack123123
Civilian

Back to top Go down